1) organization of recruiting of foreign contingent by updating communication portals, participating in career guidance sites with a presentation of the University’s leading academic programs on information resources, participating in international educational exhibitions, conferences, summits, etc .;
2) assistance to foreign citizens in obtaining visa support and registration with the authorized bodies - in consultation with representatives of the national security bodies at the University, as well as integration of foreign students into the educational and social life of the university;
3) maintaining, monitoring and constant regulation of the database of foreign students of the University in electronic format (entry / exit, period of stay, academic status, etc.);
4) development and organization of measures for the development and establishment of international relations of the University with diplomatic missions and representative offices of international organizations accredited in the Republic of Kazakhstan;
5) carrying out vocational guidance work to attract ethnic compatriots, with the direction of the Department staff to densely populated points of their residence abroad.