The first World Congress of Farabi Culture and Islamic Civilization will be held in February 2023 in Iran
To ensure continuous improvement in the quality of students’ training, increase the level of internationalization of faculties, research capacity building of the university and develop international collaboration, foreign scientists are annually involved in the teaching and research activities of ENU, including the program funded by state budget.
Timeline: at least 1 month until the end of 2022.
The total fee - 1,700,000 tenge (all expenses included such as wages, living expenses, flights, medical insurance, visa, etc.)
Key performance indicators of foreign professors (all items are required):
- conduct lectures and practical classes in the amount of at least 45 academic hours for the entire period (in English);
- carry out co-supervision or consultation with a master's and (or) PhD dissertation in the amount of at least 3 hours per week;
- conduct at least two training sessions and (or) seminars for university employees;
- participate in the preparation of at least two scientific articles in journals recommended by the Ministry and (or) collections of international conferences, as well as peer-reviewed international conferences, as well as peer-reviewed international journals;
- conduct training seminars for young scientists and PhD students (at least one seminar per week);
- review at least one scientific and (or) research work;
- prepare a proposal together with young scientists and (or) PhD students (at least two) for participation in grant programs, international scientific research.
- Review at least one educational program and (or) at least two syllabuses.
A foreign specialist must meet the following criteria:
- an employee of the university, included in the top 500 international academic rankings (QS World University Rankings, THE World University Rankings, Academic Ranking of World Universities, QS by Subject in the relevant profile of a scientist) and (or) an employee of an international research school/laboratory;
- the presence of at least 5 publications over the past three years in international high-ranking journals (Web of Scince/Scopus);
- the presence of a scientific degree of Doctor of Science or Doctor of PhD;
- foreign scientist should work with ENU no more than 3 times.
The advantage is provided to:
- foreign professors involved in perspective areas of science;
- English speakers.
To participate in the competition, you must fill out the application form at the link https://bit.ly/3ye7Kpt and send documents (copy of passport, СV, supporting documents for academic degree and current place of work) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title "Foreign professor (funded by the state budget)".
For all questions, please contact the Department of International Cooperation at 8(7172) 70-95-00 (31-408, 31-401, 31-407), email@example.com.
On June 27, 2022 at 11.00 am, the international scientific and practical conference “Linguistics and Word Formation Problems in the New Kazakhstan” will be held, dedicated to the 60th anniversary of the Academician of the National Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Doctor of Philology, Professor, holder of the orders “Parasat”, “Kurmet” Kurmanaliev Karimbek Arystanbekovich, organized by the Eurasian National University named after L. N. Gumilyov.
Reports will be presented on the current state of science about language and directions for future research, as well as issues of the formation and development of word formation - a separate branch of Kazakh linguistics.
At a scientific meeting chaired by the Member of the Board - Vice-Rector for Social and Cultural Development of the Eurasian National University. L.N. Gumilyov, academician, moderator Dikhan Kamzabekovich, members of the National Academy of Sciences Z.Bazarbayeva, E. Kazhybek, K. Kurmanaliev, Sh. Kurmanbayuly, as well as leading correspondent scientists of the country, professors A.Salkynbay, Zh. Baltabayeva, B. Kasym will make presentations, B.Momynova, Zh. Suleimenova, T. Ermekova, K. Esenova and foreign scientists.
At the scientific meeting there will be a presentation of the book by academician Karimbek Kurmanaliev “Derivational nest in the Kazakh language: theory and practice”.
I am glad to welcome you on the pages of my personal blog! To L.N.Gumilyov ENU in May, 2012 was only 16 years. But, despite such small history, we already reached unknown successes. Successful participation of the university in ratings of higher education institutions of the world and in the international scientific and educational projects, high creative potential of scientists and students allows L.N.Gumilyov ENU by right to be called as leading university of Kazakhstan. In life of our university there is a set of events about which I would like to talk. Write about everything that you interested in, make comments on my posts, and ask the questions. I hope that shortly the blog becomes the real discussion platform on which we will discuss the most topical issues of science and education of Kazakhstan and the world, and also to predict destiny of leading higher education institution of the republic – ENU, ours Alma-mater! Let's communicate!
Authorization on the site