17 September 2021
L.N. Gumilyov Eurasian National University invites you to take part in the XVIII International Eurasian Scientific Forum «30 years of Kazakhstan’s Independence: Historical course, milestones of development and prospect» which will be held on 29 October 2021.
The work of the XVIII International Eurasian Scientific Forum is aimed at implementing the historical ideas of the article by the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan K. Tokaev named «Independence Above All».
The main goal of the XVIII International Eurasian Scientific Forum is to exchange the achievements of modern scientific research on the history of the statehood of Independent Kazakhstan in the history of the Great Steppe.
The work of the XVIII International Eurasian Forum will be carried out in the following areas:
· Challenges of globalization and Independent Kazakhstan.
· World Scholars about Kazakhstan
· Innovations in education and science of the XXI century.
· The tragedy of totalitarianism of the XX century: hunger, terror and repression.
· The December events of 1986 in the historical memory.
· Golden Horde and the Kazakh Khanate: the continuity of statehood.
· The Turkic world and L. N. Gumilyov’s scientific heritage.
· The main trends in the development of the world historical science
Forum languages: Kazakh, Russian, English.
It is necessary to send an article together with the registration form to the organizing committee by 10 October 2021 to be included in the program and collection of the Eurasian Forum.
Address of the Organizing Committee:
Republic of Kazakhstan, Nur-Sultan, L.N. Gumilyov ENU, А. Pushkin str., 11, Faculty of History, 312 office.
Yermenbayeva Gulzhan Kakimbekovna: +7 777 278 7425
Brynza Tatyana Vasilyevna: +7 7057456852
Mami Anar: +7 7075941007
Zhakan Nazerke: +7 7784545743.