20 October 2021
On October 19 a workshop on the dissemination of the main information on the project and the results of self-assessment HEInnovate at the local level was held at L.N.Gumilyov ENU. The seminar was held in a mixed, offline and online format, where a total of 45 people took part, among them the administrative staff of the university, representatives of the department, responsible for the work with alumni and employees, trainees and students. The seminar provided general information about the project (title, purpose, expected results, influence, partners), presentation of the preliminary report of the ENU on the self-assessment of the first working project, as well as the discussion of the entrepreneurship opportunities at the university.
To remind, “Triggering innovative approaches, entrepreneurial skills and attitudes in HEI learners through creating the favourable conditions for graduate’s employability in Central Asia” TRIGGER project is being implemented for the period from January 15, 2021 to January 15, 2024 within the Erasmus+ Capacity building in higher education program.
Main aim of the project is: to contribute to economics growth through creating the favourable conditions for better employability of graduates in Central Asia countries. The main aim will be reached through specific objectives fulfilment as follows:
1. An assessment and analysis of the potential of universities in the context of economic transformation;
2. Enhancing Entrepreneurship Education and Skills Development;
3. Establishing/enhancing the Careers, Employability and Enterprise Services at partner country HEIs;
4. Strengthening the relations between HEIs and the wider economic and social environment;
5. Сapacity building of higher education academic, technical and administrative staff. For capacity building, academic and administrative staff will take part in one-to-one training;
More information on the project is available on the official website of the TRIGGER project http://www.trigger-project.com/site/index.