The procedure for submitting documents for participation in the program academic mobility "Welcome to ENU"!
To apply for the incoming academic mobility program «Welcome to ENU», students should register via the online platform https://edu.enu.kz/registration.html .
The list of faculties and specialties can be found at the link http://www.enu.kz/ru/facultety
To register in advance, you need to prepare a scanned version of the documents:
1. Nomination letter from the university
4. A certificate from the university indicating the student's specialty
5. Photo of the student
* Partner universities are required to send a nomination letter addressed to the Chairman of the Board - Rector of L.N.Gumilyov ENU Yerlan Sydykov, indicating the sending university, full name of the student, specialty, course, faculty, period of study and the pre-selected department, as well as a complete package of all the above documents of students to the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
L.N. Gumilyov ENU provides:
- training is provided free of charge
- Free accommodation in a university dormitory for foreign students
If there are problems with the submission of documents, we ask students to contact the staff of our university and we will help with the submission of documents:
Ermek Komekbayev is an expert in the academic mobility sector of the Department of International Cooperation email@example.com and also by phone/whatsapp +77713500383
Bolat Zhagalbayev – chief specialist of the academic mobility sector of the Department of International Cooperation firstname.lastname@example.org and also by phone/whatsapp +77780001133
More detailed information about the university can be found on the website enu.kz.