18 August 2021
We kindly invite you to take part in the International scientific and practical conference "Actual problems of microbiology, biotechnology and biodiversity", dedicated to the 30th anniversary of the Independence of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
· Conservation of biodiversity - microorganisms, plants and animals
· Microbial and "green" technologies
· Molecular biology, genetic engineering and genomics of microorganisms
· Antibiotics, biopharmaceuticals and pharmacology
· Biotechnology in agriculture, food technology and medicine
· Educational activities of biological sciences in universities Education
· Bioinformatics and biostatistics
Researchers, undergraduates, graduate students, doctoral students and teachers of scientific organizations, research centers, institutes, universities are invited to participate in the conference.
Date: September 17, 2021
The form of the conference: online
Platform: Microsoft Teams.
Time: 10.00 a.m.
Conference languages: Kazakh, Russian, English.
The deadline for submission of abstracts: September 10, 2021.
The conference program is planned to hold an online meeting with conference participants and invited speakers from scientific organizations, scientific institutes, departments of biotechnology and microbiology of universities.
Registration fee for participation in the conference is not required.
Based on the results of an expert assessment of the submitted abstracts, a conference abstracts book will be published and indexed in the Russian Science Citation Index database.
Materials (registration form, abstract) must be sent to the address: email@example.com
Gulyaim Abitayeva, firstname.lastname@example.org, 8 (7172) 20 09 35, 8 (7172) 20 10 32