10 September 2021
ENU scientists spoke at the session "Actual problems of theoretical and experimental physics" of the I International Forum of Science
The First International Science Forum is being held in Almaty from September 8 to 10.
On the second day of the Forum, a session "Actual problems of theoretical and experimental physics" was held, at which domestic and foreign scientists made reports. The session was moderated by Associate Professor of the L. N. Gumilyov ENU Abay Useinov.
The moderator noted the high need for this scientific platform, designed to become the basis for discussing a wide variety of advanced achievements and research in the field of functional materials, experimental and theoretical physics, as well as discussing promising areas for the development of future technologies.
The session was attended by:
* A. I. Popov is a leading researcher at the Institute of Solid State Physics of the University of Latvia, a visiting professor at the L. N. Gumilyov ENU. Report "Features of thermal annealing of radiation defects in metal oxides for nuclear power".
* Dauletbekova A. K., Professor of the L. N. Gumilyov ENU. Report "Template synthesis of nanowires from semiconductor oxides for optoelectronic and sensor applications".
* T. M. Inerbayev, Visiting Professor of the L. N. Gumilyov ENU. The report "Modern methods of computer design of materials".
* Sibirmovsky Yu. D., researcher at the National Research Nuclear University "MEPhI", Moscow. Report " Creation of quantum nanoheterostructures for electronics and photonics. New solutions and opportunities".
* Kozlovsky A. L., Associate Professor of the L. N. Gumilyov ENU, guest editor of the international scientific journals "Nanomaterials" and "Molecules". The report "New types of structural materials based on ceramics for nuclear power".
All reports were heard online.
The topics of the presentations were related to the radiation resistance of materials, nano - and optoelectronics, nanosynthesis and materials engineering, detectors and sensors of ionizing radiation, template synthesis, computer design and numerical prediction of material properties, nuclear energy and the production of ceramics, etc.
All the speakers noted the high role of joint work within the framework of scientific projects for the effective development of world and Kazakh science and education.