Submission of documents – June 15 – August 15
Online interview – August 10 – August 25
Contract conclusion, payment, and enrollment: before August 28
1. Review and prepare the list of required documents for submission to the Admissions Committee. The documents are submitted in two ways.
1.1 Visit Admissions Committee at Kazhymukana Street, 13A, Nur-Sultan city, in the order of the electronic queue and provide copies and original versions of the documents (for verification) to register for an interview:
1) A letter of application in the prescribed form in AIS Platonus;
2) Certificate or Diploma (original version), (notarized translation into Kazakh or Russian, if required);
3) Copy of the passport (notarized translation copy and translation into Kazakh or Russian, if required) and a copy of the residence permit, if available;
4) Medical certificate in the form of 075/y in electronic format, approved by order No. KR DSM-175/2020;
*When submitting by a trustee, you must provide a notarized copy of power of attorney and an original document for verification.
1) Diploma (Certificate), (notarized translation into Kazakh or Russian, if required. It can be done in the country of staying;
2) Identity Document (Passport), as well as a copy of the residence permit if available (notarized translation into Kazakh or Russian, if required). It can be done in the country of staying;
3) Digital photo in size of 3x4;
4) Medical certificate in the form of 075/y in electronic format, approved by order No. KR DSM-175/2020.
2. Read the information about the date and time of the online interview. The link will be sent by the representative of the ENU Admissions Committee the day before the interview.
3. Learn the interview Program for foreigners by groups of educational programs on the website of the relevant faculty.
4. After successful completion of the online interview, you must study the Rules of Admission to L.N.Gumilyov Eurasian National University and the terms of the Offer Agreement.
5. Submit an "Application for admission to a university (on a contractual basis)" to AIS Platonus, conclude an offer agreement, make a payment
When submitting online, send the receipt to the email address email@example.com
6. If you need a study visa, mark “Study Visa Required” in the “Talapker” module in your personal account of AIS “Platonus”
7. Provide original versions of the documents to the Admissions Office during the online registration on arrival to Kazakhstan
· Original version of the certificate or diploma and notarized translation (if required);
· A copy of your passport and a notarized translation (if required);
· Medical certificate in the form of 075/y in electronic format, approved by order No. KR DSM-175/2020;
· 6 photographs in size of 3x4;
· Health insurance
On the admission of foreigners:
Akhmetova Assem 87088922381, 87081246164